It is important that as a community we look out for each other. That’s why Fort Farmers Market cancelled its final market of the 2020 winter season in light of the COVID19 pandemic. As an indoor market that serves hundreds of people at each of our events, our winter market could not enforce safety guidelines such as allowing 6′ social distancing between customers. However, many of our winter vendors are offering their goods and services as individuals so their customers can continue to support local farmers and craftspeople while still observing proper safety recommendations! We’ve compiled a list of those vendors who have confirmed that they are offering their products. While we are all social distancing, please consider contacting your favorite vendors before going out to the busy stores. Our vendors are happy to work with you and to answer any safety questions about their products that you might have!
- We’re enforcing social distancing.
- We are only accepting food vendors into the market.
- We will have new text placement.
- Tents will be 10 ft apart from each other.
- Only vendors will interact with their products.
- No food sampling or eating at the market.
- Product must be individually bagged/wrapped.
- No Reusable Bags
- No community activities at the market.
- We will have pick-up options available.
- Facial covering will be required.
- No dogs or pets allowed at the market.
- We are going to be working with our musician and sponsors to host online videos on the farmers market facebook page.
A lot to remember? Don’t worry, we’ll post signs. New signage will be posted at each of the market entrances to remind people of the new procedures and polices.